Insert/Edit an Image
Before inserting an image on your web page, you will need to first upload the image to your site.
- Place your cursor where the media is to appear, then click Insert/Edit Image.
- Click the Browse button. In the File Browser window, navigate to your uploaded file, select it and then click √ Insert File.
- Type a title for the media file. This will be the description for the tool tip text when you hover over the file. It is also used by screen readers for the visually impaired.
- Choose how to align the media on your page.
- Click Insert when complete.