These steps will work for any images for placement on a web page, or any file you want to link to for download. The file size limitation set at 1 GB/file, although we recommend using a public share link in Box for very large files. There is no quota for a site.
- On the Administration toolbar, click Content
- Click + Add content
- Click the File upload
- Select the subfolder for your media in the Navigation pane on the left. <root>is the main folder for your site. You may already have other subfolder for pictures, but you can create your own.
- To add a subfolder, be sure <root> is selected and then click Directory.
- Type the name of the folder to add and then click .
- Click Upload.
- Click Browse… and navigate to and select the file to upload.
- Click and then click X to close the upload dialog box.