Sometimes you will need to write your own styles with custom CSS. But, where you put that CSS so that it is available on every page? The answer is that custom CSS lives in the current 'default' theme settings. To add custom css follow these steps:
- click 'Appearance' in the admin menu
- click 'settings' for the default theme (UNLedu 4.1...)
- Now you have two options:
- Paste CSS directly into the 'CSS' field: useful for quickly writing a small amount of CSS
- Put a
<link>element in the 'Head HTML' field, this is useful for CSS that is managed outside of the CMS (libraries and generated css).
- click 'Save configuration'