December 2019 Meeting Notes
Tuesday, December 10, 2019 - 2:00pm
WDN Shared Governance Board Updates
- Voting results for 2020-2021 terms and thank-yous to outgoing Gov Board members
- Outgoing board members: Mike Bergland-Riese, Erin Chambers, Ella Durham
- 2020-2021 Members: Peta-Gaye Clachar, Shawn Hellwege, Keith McGuffey
- Minor updates to Standards Guide
- Minor updates to Domain Name Policy
- All metrics up for the fourth month in a row! - https://webaudit.unl.edu/groups/unl/
Public-Info apps updates
- More information about captions and status. Work coming on GA campaign tagging for Go.UNL.
How to add a "Subscribe to Email List" form to a UNL website
- If you use listserv.unl.edu to manage an email list, you might have a form to collect emails for adding to a list.
- If you want to allow a user to automatically add themselves to a list in one step, documentation about how to add a subscription box to your website.
- Fix Node syntax in package.json
- Add mixin/utility to match heading letter-spacing
- DCF 2.0 / UNLedu Web Framework 5.1 - Rolling out January 8th, 2020
- More consistency at the core
- Will make customizing themese / affiliates easier moving forward
- For most people, there won't be any changes to speak of (If you're in UNLcms, you won't have anything to change).
- For those running custom applications or sites outside UNLcms, html changes are minor - there will be a release notes document