Welcome to the UNL Events API v2 Documentation page. UNL Events will now include a more capable REST API that will allow many ways to access events, location, virtual locations, calendars, audiences, and event types. This access will vary between API endpoints but it can include creating, reading, updating, and deleting.
Authentication is not needed for every route. Any route that is reading data that could be found publicly
will not need authentication. Any route that requires the user to be logged in will need to use authentication
to validate and store the users records. Authentication is done via passing an
api_token in the
Authentication header in the request. The API token for
your user can be found by navigating to UNL Events Manager
and clicking "User Info" on the panel on the left. You can also reset the token from this page. When using
your API token, all calls made through the API will act as if you are the user making the request.
The UNL Events API v2 is hosted at
GET at this URL to see available routes and their corresponding
authentication methods required.
All UNL Events API v2 resources are returned in JSON format.
The following is a list of resources that are available via the API.
- Get all audiences
- Get all event types
- Get all standard locations
- Look up location
- Look up virtual location
- Look up calendar
- Search for calendars
- Search through all calendar's events
- Look up calendar event
- Look up calendar event by date-time ID
- Look up calendar event by recurrence ID
- Get a list of calendar events
- Search calendar events
- Get a list of calendar events by location ID
- Get a list of calendar events by virtual location ID
- Get a list of calendar pending events
- Get a list of calendar archived events
- Validate a user
- Get user's saved locations
- Get user's saved virtual locations
- Update a location
- Update a virtual location
- Update a calendar
- Update a calendar event
- Update a calendar event's status