February Meeting Notes
Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 2:00pm
WDN Shared Governance Board updates
- QA Review Subcommittee
- Reviewed food.unl.edu. Will move onto next site this month and always looking for others to join subcommittee.
- UX Design Subcommittee
- Will be doing usability studies in the next month with students and other audiences.
Framework and application updates in the last month
- Small change in footer. View Changelog
- Organic search is up, referrals are down, social is level
- Webaudit metrics: All metrics up last month, most metrics down this month (https://webaudit.unl.edu/groups/unl/
- New webform validation -> Modules -> Webform validation (allows extra field validation beyond email address)
- Lots of options, including limiting character length, unique values, etc
- Some new sites launching in Drupal8. Working well for smaller sites, we welcome input moving forward on content types and what department / college sites will need in the new system.
Digital Campus Framework (DCF) 1.0 / UNL Theme 5.0 (Ryan)
- Base DCF documentation now available at http://www.digitalcampus.us
- Will have additional UNL namespace for classes in our campus Framework