Appropriate for all
This log will list any fixes, changes, and additions that have been made to UNL MediaHub.
Jan 09, 2017
- Updated the mediaelement.js library, improving captions support and various bug fixes.
Oct 12, 2016
- Fixed an issue in Safari where captions are rendered twice (once by the operating system and once by the video player library). The two tracks were played on top of each other making it impossible to read them.
Oct 5, 2016
- Change the RSS feed 'link' element to contain the URL to the MediaHub page rather than the .mp4 or .mp3 file itself. This will allow users to consume rss feeds and create iframe elements dynamically.
Sep 30, 2016
- Fix an issue preventing some searchable captions from working
Aug 29, 2016
- Improve facebook shares
- Various bug fixes including an issue where some caption orders would would stall the queue
Aug 3, 2016
- Improve cache busting of video thumbnails
July 17, 2016
June 30, 2016
- Moved the thumbnail generation script to UNL MediaHub. This removes the dependency on itunes.unl.edu and should provide thumbnails more reliably. (#305)
- The thumbnail picker should now be more accurate
- It is now easier to download the .srt version of captions. This should make it importing captions from MediaHub into other systems easier. The .srt download link is in the 'Caption History' section of the 'Manage Captions' page.
June 17, 2016
- Allow auto-displaying captions via a URL parameter for embeds (details)
- Improve size of captions at larger screen widths
June 14, 2016
- New iframe embed code, which will allow for media to be embedded in non-unl.edu sites as well as better sandboxing of styles and code.
- Always have caption search open when viewing media directly on UNL MediaHub (non-embedded content)
- Allow ordering of media lists alphabetically. (#295)
- Improved cache busting to help ensure that you always have the latest code (#296)
April 28, 2016
- Performance was improved. (294)
- Prevent ordering captions if an order is already being processed. (2ccaa0d97a)
April 14, 2016
- Captions will now be "muxed" (inserted as a stream into the video file itself). (#293)
- This changelog was added